Thursday, May 17, 2012

Toddler Days

I'm going to skip the whole how it's been a while and I'll try to blog more often speech. I'm not going to plan on trying to blog more often. I don't think I have the confidence (or is it conceitedness?) to be a serious blogger, as far as personal blogs go.

Anywho, can you believe Will is 15 months old now?!

Untitled


When he turned 1, back in February, I was supposed to be freaked out about it. At least that what everyone I know, including my good friend Mr. Interwebs told me. I wasn't. Instead, I felt accomplished. Accomplished that I did it; that we did it. We made it through those tough early days of crying all. the. time. The won't nurse days. From sleeping perfectly at night, to not sleeping, and then back again, and again. From no naps to perfect naps, and the same back and forth there. From bottles to boobs to mush to big people food.

Photobucket


The biggest thing I've learned through this first 15 months of mommyhood (besides how selfish I can be and how selfless I could be if I try) is that nearly everything is a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...