Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're having a baby in 3 weeks!

What?! I don't feel ready at all. Will is sleeping in her room and has been for the past few weeks while his is being painted. Painting is taking longer than expected, partially because all of the trim was peeling due to the (not so) handy-work of the previous owners, so it has to be scraped, sanded, primed, and then painted. I chose Martha Stewart's "Picket Fence" for the trim in case you were wondering.

After Will's room is finished, Shawn still has to put together the new crib and paint Lorelai's room. I should probably decide on a color for that. I had a ton of paint samples I liked but they have gone missing along with a bag of brand new baby clothes. I've tortured myself over that bag, but it must have been accidentally trashed. This past weekend we bought some more clothes to make up for the missing ones, but it's still going to bother me for a while.

Now I'm staring at our living room walls and thinking about how blah they look; I haven't been able to choose a color for that room either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...