Friday, January 13, 2012

Things that suck

I guess I've been in kind of a funk lately, here are some of the reasons why:

  • Feeling like no matter what I do it's never enough, in quantity or quality. No matter how much I do, there's a million more things that need to be done and none of them are what I want to do. Sometimes just doing nothing is easier than trying to figure out where to begin and, of course, I can't do what I want because then I would feel worse for not doing the other things.
  • Being certain someone, who I thought wanted to be my friend, is avoiding me and having absolutely no idea why. That's fine if you don't want to be my friend, maybe you think I'm not interesting or we don't have enough in common, it's the barely looking in my direction that I don't get. You can say hi and make polite conversation, I'm not going to corner you and force you to hang out with me.
  • Being so excited about something and having someone I care about think it's one of the worst things that could ever happen. And they don't even realize how hurtful they're being. Don't rain on someone's parade, people.
  • Feeling left out all the time. I think it's more feeling this way than actually being left out that bothers me. I wish it didn't bother me; maybe one day I just won't care and then I won't feel left out. (Don't comment on this one saying "oh, I feel left out too," because you're probably someone who has made me feel left out recently and that will just make it worse.)
And now for something happy.
Photobucket

Don't you wish you had milky smooth skin like that?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Someone else shares my views. However, I hope I'm never one of the ones who has ever "rained on someone's parade" which I know I have as we ALL are guilty at one time or another. Just have to strive to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will comment on the happy part: he is adorable and I DO wish I had skin that awesome. When I get to Tallahassee we can be real friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...